wiring diagram help!!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gillsgooner

Hi im lookng for some help for a wiring diagram for a heating thats been installed to a friends. the system is a conventional y plan with 1 x 3 port valve with cylinder and cylinder stat and 1 room stat and 1 programer,also on the system the plumber has installed a second ho****er cylinder and cylinder stat with 1x 2 port valve. cylinder 1 is for main family bathroom and cylinder 2 is for ensuite bathroom, any suggestions on how to connect the second cylinder to the y plan, I thought possibly a 3 channel programer????

That is a bit different system very unusual typical plumber/heating engineer give you a differcult one to wire. I suppose a three channel programmer should work if it has a hot water off because you will need that for the three port valve. Personally I would hope he could make it into a s plan plus with three two port valves but that may not be possible and welcome to the forum.

when do you want to heat the 2nd cylinder? do you want it to have priority?

what exactly is it you want to do?

tell us what you want and we will Im sure tell you how to do it.