work ANYONE???????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whits

Reaction score
Hi again peeps!!!!

Just wondering if anyone knows of any work going around????

im in a team of 3 full qual's with 2391, JIB, ECS (CSCS equivilant for sparks), price work preferably.

also if anyone knows any numbers for anyone working on the decent homes schemes please let me know by PM.

dont mean to turn this into a "bloody Recruitment agancy" but getting pretty urgent which is why ive posted! cant seem to find anything.

its looking dire! out there peeps!

Cheers all!

Yorkshire - Preferably,

But i will work anywhere in the uk!

i have a house down south in london aswell as in yorkshire!

so once again ill work anywhere

Thanks Apache

Yorkshire - Preferably,But i will work anywhere in the uk!

i have a house down south in london aswell as in yorkshire!

so once again ill work anywhere

Thanks Apache
pah - see why you need the work if you're running 2 houses ;)

lol. no wonder he needs the work . :) i know some people with only 1 house that need the work,

price on decent homes is pretty low all the main contractos seem to have it in the bag up here .. :(

Most of the housing schemes are on hold if not through the recession its because of refunding at the end of the financial year being delayed.

I will pm you a company doing that sort of work but would require you to sign off and notify the LABC, they have offices in yorkshire and lancashire.

its not actually my house lol, its my sisters!!!!!!

i bloody wish i had 2 houses id sell 1 and sit pretty until more work was about!!!!!

:)

green hornet the decent home stuff is pretty well ongoing up here. 5 year contracts have just begun in worksop and retford, sheffield is ongoing and mansfield also well on there way.

but as above bullocks,lovells,keepmoat conaughts etc have been manned up for a while and its hard to break into there little click . :)

green hornet the decent home stuff is pretty well ongoing up here. 5 year contracts have just begun in worksop and retford, sheffield is ongoing and mansfield also well on there way.but as above bullocks,lovells,keepmoat conaughts etc have been manned up for a while and its hard to break into there little click . :)
Your right there same around my way.

I have Pm,d Whits with a company who I know are doing some of them in that area.

They asked me in December but I turned it down :p :^O

i have done both the electrics and the heatings, just about puts food on the table. :(

and the prices have gone down 40% since i was doing them .

green hornet the decent home stuff is pretty well ongoing up here. 5 year contracts have just begun in worksop and retford, sheffield is ongoing and mansfield also well on there way.but as above bullocks,lovells,keepmoat conaughts etc have been manned up for a while and its hard to break into there little click . :)
Speaking of which... I forget the name but, Those huge Ugly flats that are "Listed" in Sheffield. Has the work on them started back yet? They ran out of money and the recession hit them.

Massive flats, rows of 'em, their own shops and a caretaker going around them all on an electricic mini van thing.

Saw it Television a month or two back. Bloody good too.

apparently they are only using local albour or the works .... we will see ...