Assessment time

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Better give the front of the van a tidy up & get Mrs107 to bake a nice fruit cake...........yes it's my Nicey assessment time again tomorrow. ROTFWL

Hope u got on well :D

Elecsa have moved our assessment from the 13th June to the 20th without really any explanation as to why!

Not until this PM Mrs S

So I've done the modern man thing.....

1. Tidy up post school run
  2. Hoovered up
  3. Loaded the dish washer
  4. Put out the washing
  5. Checked & rechecked the yearly assessment folder for all paperwork, printed off certs (dropped in here while they print) & in a few moments I'm going to sit down with a brew & the regs.
  6. Going on line with play station 3 for some undisturbed shoot em up gaming when I get done with flicking through the BGB.

Last night had a mad call round customers as one of my (cu change) customers that I was going to use for assessment has had to go away at short notice for work, so Mr C has one CU swap with MEB's to look at & a simple new radial to an immersion.............hope thats ok for him :pray , might have to get some choccy hobnobs as a sweetner:slap

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 08:50 ---------- Previous post was made at 08:47 ----------

Strange to edit anything I have to go in to edit & save, no change so do it again & the edit is then saved second time round.

Last edited by a moderator:
You'll urinate the annual NICEIC assessment, mate. I am sure. :)

Strange to edit anything I have to go in to edit & save, no change so do it again & the edit is then saved second time round.
Really? Oh. There is a new forum edition out again now. vBulloetin 4.2 (4.2.0) Looks good too, so I will be upgrading our "Test Forum" within the next week or two.

All sorted.

He was interested in the cu change, I used the DP rcbo board that some here have seen.

A note to all NICEIC registered peep's, lock off kits might soon be on the list of inspection items during assessments.........

Max Zson certs for TT when using rcd/rcbo = 1667ohms .......... yes I forgot to change the automated easycert.

A point from the assessor....put the BRCS job number on the cert it is applicable to.

And note to self remember where table 11 is Wet Fish:Blushing

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 16:02 ---------- Previous post was made at 15:59 ----------

You goin' to give him a good drumming M? ;)
And what do you know Mr Noz?...............he did tell me about a drum kit, after noticing one at the second job we visited.

nothing new. seems to be bit of a delay between submitting an edit, and it appearing on the forum. if you edit it and it doesnt chage, press control F5 instead and it will change

Hi M107,Could you give the name of the dp rcbo board you mentioned.

Cheers
Would love to but due to circumstances/peoples choices that are out of my control I dont think admin or other forum sponsors would be very happy.

Latest posts