Car Park Lighting Fault

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad installation method should have had a drain holed drilled ROTFWL

Last edited by a moderator:
Hate it when that happens. Especially when it runs down your sleeve.
I am not bothered when it runs down your sleeve, actually think that it is quite funny AND always laugh out loud! IF however it runs down MY sleeve then I have on more than one occasion beaten the offending luminaire to death with a hammer or other close to hand heavy object

This reminds me of one of my classic customer phone calls:

Customer: "The lights in the Milking Parlour keep tripping, can you come and have a look?"

Me:"Any idea what's causing it?"

Customer:"I thinking it's because one of the lights is laid on the floor!"

Me: "What's caused that then?"

Customer:"I think it's the weight of the water in the light that's snapped the screws!"

Gotta love farmers!

few month ago i opened the cover of a light on a 10mtr pole, and quickly had to move to the side to get out the way of the water

the IP65 light was IP65 at the bottom.... but not the top, even though it looked like it was screwed shut properly

umm i cant see anything wrong with that perfectly ineffective IP Rated 2d Light Fitting  :coat

and streety love of my life.... obviously dependant who it was up top of the column seen u getting hot n bothered under the collar knowing u probably eyeing up some young ladies :)