Children In Need

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I do sometimes wonder about the British, you go from buying electric meters for a good cause to trading in gas powered horse showers  :C  all in the same thread, I suppose thats the British in you  :put the kettle on .

DT - you have no idea how much money you have cost me via the Disco forum over the years. I've still not used my gas powered horse shower! I feel slightly vindicated getting you to buy something.....
Well I still don't have a horse yet  :DeadHorse:   but the dog LOVES it  ROTFWL

I have no idea what this is I'm buying but its all in a good cause, 
default_good%20luck.gif
 with the initiative.

Hopped over as well from D3, have a use for one of these if ok?

Anyone have a source for 30a rewireable fuses, run out of Wrigleys wrappers now.... :)

Hopped over as well from D3, have a use for one of these if ok?

Anyone have a source for 30a rewireable fuses, run out of Wrigleys wrappers now.... :)
Hello - just send Megger Mark (the OP) a PM!

What are you wanting fuse-wise? The carrier or 30A fuse wire?

There is a load of stuff on ebay of all places.

Well - I do have more clamp meters than phases to put `em on.......

But I suppose I could use one of these to verify the accuracy of the others........................... :slap

If you`ve still got one Mark - I`ll have. PM on its way

22 sold in Total, mission complete.

I will make contact with all that sent details in the next few days and i will make the donation to Children in need.

Total from isswww.co.uk  £330.00 

Thank you so much to everyone who took a unit, particularly those that did so despite already having testers  :Salute