Children In Need

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I  am shocked that they didn't all go. A cracking tester and at that price....... well. Essentially only cost you a fiver as £30 of it goes to Children in Need. Great feature Mark and well done TEF for backing it up. Shame they didn't all go. I didn't get one as I do already have a 321 and thought I would leave them for those in need. My bad.

Just a quick note to let you all know i haven't had the chance to call and sort this out.

I have a list of all those who pledged and i will call or email everyone this week.

Canoeboy said:
Don't worry about me mark - get the others sorted first and have a beer first  :Salute
dont mind if I do, thanks, Guinness

dont worry about panicing for me,

Im happy enough drinking Canoey's beer while you get it sorted, Guinness    :D

I have a picture of RR AND a vivid imagination to see me through the cold and bleak mornings as i await Postperson Pat to deliver the goods

.. /0 no huge panic here

I have a picture of RR AND a vivid imagination to see me through the cold and bleak mornings as i await Postperson Pat to deliver the goods

.. /0 no huge panic here

I don`t have to come here to be insulted...................

It happens everywhere 
Im sure your good lady doesnt need any more assistance,

it just makes the rest of us feel good to know you are in the same boat,  :slap

and, as long as canoey isnt driving you know you wont sink,,,,,,,

I lost it at a Spanish cab firm once, we'd been out all night with a load of fit Spanish birds, it was 6am and our apartment was about 15 miles away it was cold and these girls needed warming up. We ordered a cab it didnt turn up for ages, called again asked how long and they said manana... The girls lost interest and went home me and my mate waited longer, called the cab company again manana was their response at which point I lost it! ******* manana! We ended up sleeping on the beach and not getting robbed :)

Just... Remembering and going off topic.

Good things come to those who wait.. This does not apply to Spanish taxi's!

andyguinness

Last edited by a moderator: