Hamster Q

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The weight thing intrigues me. Could be someting like fluid retention? How old is he?
He's ~18 months, and is a Syrian.

Her sister's hamster has died after less than a week of having it, s/he was only a baby, was fine at the beginning butafter a few days started to cry constantly. They found him/her dead curled up in a ball as if sleeping. Any ideas of possible causes?

He's ~18 months, and is a Syrian.Her sister's hamster has died after less than a week of having it, s/he was only a baby, was fine at the beginning butafter a few days started to cry constantly. They found him/her dead curled up in a ball as if sleeping. Any ideas of possible causes?

A collaegue of mine had a hamster with heart failure and fluid build up. Could be some sort of infection?

Eating ok? Any diarrhoea?

Maybe get it checked at the vet if it continues?

A collaegue of mine had a hamster with heart failure and fluid build up. Could be some sort of infection?Eating ok? Any diarrhoea?

Maybe get it checked at the vet if it continues?
Is it common in young hamsters? The poor thing must have been about 8 weeks old.

The little terror's eating ok, no diarrhea and he seems his normal self.

He's back to chewing the bars again, tapping him on the nose didn't work last night. It kinda ruins the moment when there's a hamster chewing away in the corner X(

Is it common in young hamsters? The poor thing must have been about 8 weeks old.The little terror's eating ok, no diarrhea and he seems his normal self.

He's back to chewing the bars again, tapping him on the nose didn't work last night. It kinda ruins the moment when there's a hamster chewing away in the corner X(
Applaud Smiley:DApplaud Smiley:^OApplaud Smiley

when I was a student it was customary to turn your music up loud for the sake of others!

Do it in the day? :D

I might put him on the landing in future :D . Chinese girl in the next room is already terrified of rodents, the rat (turned out to be a mouse) in the kitchen evoked loud screams:DApplaud Smiley