Have A Look At This!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only watched 12 seconds of it, I did not find it funny at all. When ever anyone sends me an email that I did not ask for that says "watch this / this is funny / this is great" I delete it just because I know it will not be of any value.

Best one, a work mate emailed a bunch of us something "interesting" and a short while later it was followed by an email from some one else who also received it (They clicked on reply all, so we all got sent it)  it said something like "Dear xxxxxxxxx (senders name) I am sick and tired of receiving all this f****** c**p from you, go shove it up your a*** where it belongs and don't bother me with it. We never got any more of his "interesting" emails

I only watched 12 seconds of it, I did not find it funny at all. When ever anyone sends me an email that I did not ask for that says "watch this / this is funny / this is great" I delete it just because I know it will not be of any value.

Best one, a work mate emailed a bunch of us something "interesting" and a short while later it was followed by an email from some one else who also received it (They clicked on reply all, so we all got sent it)  it said something like "Dear xxxxxxxxx (senders name) I am sick and tired of receiving all this f****** c**p from you, go shove it up your a*** where it belongs and don't bother me with it. We never got any more of his "interesting" emails
sorry, what was that you said? I only read the first few words of your post but then deleted it because I knew it would not be of any value

You be in the minority then because he has had more than 1,250,000 views..

john...
I'm in the minority as well because I thought it was the biggest load of **** going but it would get a view from anyone who clicked on it so it does not mean 1,250,000 like it.

Latest posts