Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there im john, im retraining at college {nights} and have just completed my 2330 2nd year which im really enjoying , this forum is a great resource and im looking forward to chatting with everyone...cheers peeps !

Hello, I am a Lecturer in Electrical Installation NVQ courses at a Technical College.

Hello, I'm Dan, I live in Kent. My background is in professional audio and I recently completed 17th Edition. I'm here to pick up tips and help on how to proceed into a career as an Electrician.

Hi. Im chris. Been an electrician for about 4 years now (+ 4 years training) Work for a company wiring up boilers and just stumbled across this forum whilst researching another company, which i wont name. Seems a really good site. really helpful since i dont see much of the other sparks in my company. (were all over the uk.) Cheers

Hello,

non-electrician here in entertainment industry.

Louis

Hi there, have joined forum today, am in the process of studying for level two, have my 203 c/g exam on Friday, looking forward to level three. Looking for any kind of experience in the industry, I have 10 years building and landscape experience behind me so could be useful to a contractor. If anybody has any advice in how to get into the industry please call me on 07930 625 191, or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Richard Cooper

Hi, Im David. Im just about to take my 2330 302 exam. Worried is an understatement!! I have revised a lot but you never know what might come up!!! Does anyone have any mock papers for 302 or 303. Thanks

Hi there, have joined forum today, am in the process of studying for level two, have my 203 c/g exam on Friday, looking forward to level three. Looking for any kind of experience in the industry, I have 10 years building and landscape experience behind me so could be useful to a contractor. If anybody has any advice in how to get into the industry please call me on 07930 625 191, or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks. Richard Cooper
I'd change the format of your phone number and email

Address mate or you'll get spammed.

hello i have just paid to be a member but i cant download a mock it says i need to activate my account but havnt received an email yet can any one help??

I have taken care of that for you Baker. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

alright im doing a electricains course with train for trade skills at the moment while working full time

dave

Hi to all in the forum. I have left the big corporate after 38 years service, starting as a craft fitter/turner apprentice then craft electrician, electrical draughtsman, electrical shift manager on maintenance, control systems manager then finally electrical manager/SAP for the site.

Looking around at electrical life outside the corporate. Regards Rob.

Hi. I'm rob1, and I'm an aged self employed sparky, ELECSA registered, don't like paperwork, registered here can't remember when, just came across you guys again whilst Googling for some job sheet ideas. (Actually the missus did, 'cos she pushes the buttons on the computer thingy.)

Hi. I'm rob1, and I'm an aged self employed sparky, ELECSA registered, don't like paperwork, registered here can't remember when, just came across you guys again whilst Googling for some job sheet ideas. (Actually the missus did, 'cos she pushes the buttons on the computer thingy.)
That would be 19th of November 2009, Rob. lol.

Welcome to the forum. And thanks for posting. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts