Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, My name is Kevin and I am doing the Domestic Installers course with Train4Trade. I have done my 2330 and my Full Scope Part P. I am hoping to go back and do my 2392 soon and get trading on my own :)

I'm tito. I joined on the date shown above because someone sent me an email informing me of this forum I think. I'm an electrician working for myself and a part time Karate Instructor.

Hi, I'm Louise, I'm not an electrician, but I am trying to sort out my CCTV to view over internet and getting very frustrated and looking for assistance. Thanks.

Hi am new in this forum...welcome to all other old member...I want to introduce myself here at your portal. I like this place very much so I want to join it for more info

Hello Ethan,

Welcome to the forum. It's good to have you on-board. :)

HI, I'm new to the site, I choose to be part of a forum so I can interact with other electricians share my experiences and even gain a few tips.

Hello all,

I'm Paul from Portsmouth, newly formed company so working for myself in domestic commercial areas, recently taken on the PAT Testing and have enjoyed reading and learning from the site, hope to help someone else maybe or just have a bit of an input in future.

Welcome to the forum Guys,

It's good to have you all on-board. :D

hi im an electrician from leeds who used to do modular building, such as hotels and schools built in a factory and then put together on site (like giant lego). unfortunatley i was made redundant and am applying for every job going so hopefully will be working again soon.

Welcome to the forum Cas, It's good to have you on-board.

Good luck with the job search.

hi just about finished 2330 just on 206 now. this forum looks like it could be useful! ;)

hi, i am glad i have found this forum, hopefully everyone will be able to help me with any questions i may have in the near future, i have heard many good things about the advice given by its members.

Hi, I am studying at the moment and find this forum to be a great help. Thank you!

Hello, great forum !

Just started training for my electrical City & Guilds Level 3 NVQ Diploma.

Ive been installing structured cabling for about 12 years now...

cheers

hi ,im dan i work for balfour beatty as a electrician doing industrial/comercial work ,im going for my 2391 soon so i need to revise,blah blah anyway ,nice to meet you all ,thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts