Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I am electrical engineer and I started work as domestic installer

I am wating for assesment with NICEIC

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:37 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:35 ----------

Nice to meet You all and thank You for help

Hi all,

Been a sparky for 20rs+ and now getting in the PV market, nice to be here

cheers

Grand

Hello Dan, Chris and Grand.

Welcome to the forum to you all. And it is certainly good to have you all on-board. :D

Hi everyone,

I'm an IT Consultant. This forum has always come up when I have questions about electronic installations. Glad to register and to be helped with so many resources. I hope I can help at some point as well.

Cheers,

Sam

Hello Sam,

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Hi Admin and everyone,

I am from Cornwall and have my last exam for Level 2 (2330-206) at the end of June. Hopefully Admin and members of this forum could help me with some questions witch I may have in the future (looking forward to level 3 now)

Hi all, Richard here, I am new to the electrical side of the construction industry, I have already used the forum for finding information, finding it very useful, I first came across this forum when deciding what qualifications I needed and choosing a training provider, which was quite a daunting task initially, I have just completed my 2330 levels 2 and 3 (as well as 17th Edition and Part P C & G's) with Able Skills, I have been very happy with all their training and once I started my training for me personally I was very glad I had decided on the full (apprenticeship) qualification route, rather than the introductory options.

I now feel confident but cautious, knowing there is still a lot more to learn and I am looking forward to completing my NVQ, the 2391 and PV with Able Skills.

I have been planning to join for some time and now I have a question about not being able to get earth continuity from all of the 'exposed conductive parts' of a B and Q metal light I just fitted...........

My user name? Its the closest I could find to electric eel or ray etc, and for some anonymity such as for asking embarrasing questions!!

Welcome to the forum, feel free to ask any questions, thats what you need to do to learn. I would check the fitting to see if it is a class II, there will be a box within a box symbol if it is. or it is just badly manufactured.

Hi folks

i'm an electrician from Flintshire, North Wales currently working doing periodic testing which i love. hope i can learn a few things here and pass on some good ideas.

Hi there.

My names Pete, and i am currently studying to be an electrician, which is why.. i found my new home here!

im just coming up to finished level 2 City and Guilds and enjoying very much... Hope to do year 3 and then look for an aprentership of sorts.

Thanks

Hi To All, I'm an approved spark with over 20yrs in the game and have worked on everything from newbuild housing to nuclear bomb stores. at the moment I work as a training advisor and NVQ assessor

I am training to be a electrical installer and stumbled upon this forum by luck. There is a lot of useful information which has come in handy.

Hello,

I'm Nick. I'm a spread but have always been interested in electrics. Lots of good info here.

Hello,I'm Nick. I'm a spread but have always been interested in electrics. Lots of good info here.
Welcome to the forum matey. You dont plaster our boxes in so we cant see them do ya???? lol

Hello to all,

I have worked in the electrical industry for longer than I care to remember, this forum is a great resource and I would like to contribute where I can.

Hi all, i am a maintanance engineer based in Manchester, Have joined to see whats new and changing in the industry!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts