Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all, i'm Ben

Just recently started out on my own, so joining this site seemed like a good idea because many heads are better than one. :D

Hello all, Ive found this forum very helpful as im currently studing for my 2330 level 3.

Hi im Derek I have been made redundant and I am now starting my own business preferably testing and inspection.

Hi I am working in this industry but I am not a qualified Electrician and I am always looking for new fantastic wiring accessories which I replaced from time to time to look very good in my house.

Lately I bought 2 switches from Legrand ARTEOR, they are stunning. For the life of me, I do not understand people spending so much on a kitchen for say and still fit ugly squarred white plastic switches. It is a shame but price dictates often taste in electricity...

Cheers.

PedroUK

Hello Pedro and welcome, I totally agree with you, but I suppose people go for functionality rather than looks.

Hi.

I'm a electrical contractor and PV installer.

Cheers

Mark

Hi, I have just finished my 2330 level 3 and am currently looking to find work and complete my nvq l3

Hello fellow electricians. My name is Tony and I am very new to electrics so will probably annoy you all with stupid questions.

hi im chris and i now work as a sparky for a small family run building firm

Hi Brian's the name and guess what...I'm a spark hence the name above :innocent :^O

I'd guess you could call me old school and I've decided (about time too) to get back up to date regarding the new 17th regs and inspection and testing qualifications C&G 2391 as I've been putting it off time and again.

Hi, I am about to under go a complete career change - want to be an electrician have got the funds to train but its difficult to establish exactly what I need to have in terms of qualifications and authority to call myself an 'electrician'. It seems C&G 2330 is a must but what else is required for me to eventually work alone as a qualified electrician ?

Thanks David.

(looks like a useful site)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, I am about to under go a complete career change - want to be an electrician have got the funds to train but its difficult to establish exactly what I need to have in terms of qualifications and authority to call myself an 'electrician'. It seems C&G 2330 is a must but what else is required for me to eventually work alone as a qualified electrician ?

Thanks David.

(looks like a useful site)

Hello im an electrical mate but i have my final exam tomoro for the 2330 and need to do some last minute cramming!

Hi folks,

I'm a comms/power guy for data centre installations (big server farms and the like)

Looking to get some more knowledge around home and domestic systems...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts