Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

Not long started jobs as ships leccy. Hope to speak to you all soon?

cheers

Splocious

:Salute

Hi all ,

Am an offshore electrical technician currently working in the north sea ...

Hi, I am Josef from Poland I'm an electrician for 30 years and will try to pass 17th ed. exam it is why I'm here. This forum is very helpful.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have just stumbled upon this site after a rather long afternoon trying to omit a zone on an intruder alarm, i don't agree with paying

:Salutehello there! my name is kevin im an electrical project engineer for a glasgow based company, our work is varied from commercial work to social and private housing, i hope to be involved in many conversations on this site so i look forwrd to hearing from you.GuinnessGuinness:Salute:Salute

Hi, im about to begin my electrical apprentership & i joined to use the experience of other pro electricains to help with my learning.

Hi. I'm an Electrical engineering PhD student (currently have MEng) with a taste for DIY electricals. Work wise, I'm into renewable generation, electrical machine design and power converters.

Hi. I'm a electrician in Norfolk I mainly carry out domestic work and have been an spark for 20 years. I now also install solar pv and when I can get planning permission wind turbines.

Hello,

Im 31, from Manchester and today enrolled at college for the 2330 course. Im changing career altogether so Im completely new to this. Found this forum by doing a search on google, to try and find out more about the qualifications and job in general.

hey folks i am Adam , currently living and working in ireland as an industrial electrician, i am qualified with 2 years but in my eyes your learning everyday. i am keen to learn more :)

I still think it was better when they had to start their own threads. This has killed off more than half the newbie intros :(

I still think it was better when they had to start their own threads. This has killed off more than half the newbie intros :(
oh grumpy gills....

go have some happy juice GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

they can stil do their own threads if they so wish!

:DB-) :popcorn

oh grumpy gills....go have some happy juice GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

:D

This thread started mid June.

April and May this year 49 introduction threads started, 24.5/month

July and August only 21 introductions 10.5/month

:Welcome:

Welcome to all that have joined and posted recently. :D

Good to have you on-board. :D

I started this thread (And the diversion to it) so that members can post within it if they wanted to. I felt that the "New introductions" was dropping off.

I can only divert to a thread and not an entire forum so that a new member can post a new thread. (Although, it is something that I will be keeping an eye on). And, as with everything else, it is upto the indivdual member if they want to post or not.

And, as Specs quite rightly says below, they can still start a new thread if they wish, and several have done.

oh grumpy gills....go have some happy juice GuinnessGuinnessGuinnessGuinness

:D This thread started mid June.

April and May this year 49 introduction threads started, 24.5/month

July and August only 21 introductions 10.5/month

:Welcome:
trust you to work that out. maybe this is just a quiet time of year? college starting soon so maybe back to 24.5/ month in sepetmber?

Hi

Work for an energy company, i manly install metering systems, using meter's that are CT run, direct connect, wireless system, radio systems, voltage optimisation, PFC etc.

Travel a lot, but seems where everyone is heading at the moment!

Cheers - Signum

Hi I'm Will (Billy to those on site) have been a sparks for 9 years and have been my own boss for the past 19 months. I found this site by typing a question into google and that was that, if i'm ever stuck with a query I always look on this site, as someone somewhere has normally conquered the same problem. I also like the bit#hing that goes on aswell, makes a chore turn into something to enjoy...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts