Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I am a electrical installation Lecturer in the north west.
Excellent. Welcome to the forum. Great to have another electrical installation lecturer on-board. :)

Hi, my name is Bob. I qualified just over 18 months ago, after three longs years training. Loved the classroom so much went back to do the 2391 last Christmas. Then had to sit The 17th update course to gain access to Elecsa. All worth it I hope. Came to the sparky work from general property maintenance as a sole trader and still finding it hard to break in to the industry in a big way. But the rep is growing and slowly more sparky work is coming my way. Found this forum very useful in keeping what I have learnt from slipping away. Still new year - new opportunities!! :)

Hi there, firstly i hope everyone had a good christmas and i would like to wish everyone a happy new year,

I am completely new to this, i am currently studying electrical installation at college and i feel i need a little support as i am struggling with my theory a little, so i joined this forum. I have never worked as an electricain so yes i am probably going to have to look for some work at some point to get real hands on experience, and yes i am a woman studying electricals! Please do not hesitate to get in touch to share your experience of studying electrical installation, i would love to hear from you

Hello SS0301,

Welcome to the forum.

It's good to have you on-board. :)

Hi everyone out there on this forum

I have become a registered member on the 8.1.2011

currently i am in my final year level 3 electro-technical 2330 at east berks college and i am having a great time

learning new stuff is what its all about in my opinion

I started the 2330 level 2 in September ant thought this might be somewhere I could get some info from it I need it in the future.

Morning all!!

I'm Deano and I used to ride ZX7Rs hence the name! Spent more years than I care to remember servicing and repairing Hawk trainer jets, Seaking helicopters, Hercules C130J transport aircraft and GR7 Harrier jump jets in the RAF. Left to become a civilian electrician. Gained my qualifications and plenty of experience working for a company in Reading carrying out primarily domestic, commercial and some industrial work. Relocated to North Wales and set up my own electrical contracting business.

Welcome to the forum Deano.

Good to have you on-board, Mate.

:)

Hallo

I am Les, a self employed electrician in the west midlands,

I have been in the trade for 35 years or so,and have been self employed for approx five years-ish.

Welcome to the forum Ted - Good to have you on-board. :)

Hi , I'm Graham been working for a worldwide energy and utilities management company for a few years now as an electrical engineer in charge of CHP plants. Used to be in the construction sector, where it was easy to keep in touch with new developments but have since got lazy! Joined the forum so I can get back up to speed with new technology..... the slippers are off!!!

Regards G.

"Don't go to bed mad...stay up and fight!" ~ the wife.

Hi , I'm Graham been working for a worldwide energy and utilities management company for a few years now as an electrical engineer in charge of CHP plants. Used to be in the construction sector, where it was easy to keep in touch with new developments but have since got lazy! Joined the forum so I can get back up to speed with new technology..... the slippers are off!!!Regards G.

"Don't go to bed mad...stay up and fight!" ~ the wife.
Welcome to the forum Graham.

It's good to have you on-board. :)

PMSL at your Signature - great stuff. :D

Hi All

Im Mark

I work in the railway signalling industry, I trained as an electrician after leaving the army in 2001, how ever i have never done it as a full time job.

I just try to keep upto date with the industry and as sad as it is i quite enjoy reading about it :)

cheers

Welcome to the forum Mark.

Good to have you on-board mate. :)

Hello I am an apprentice electrician in maintenance / comercial

i'm on here to look for practical tips

if you have anythin just send me a message

Status
Not open for further replies.