Metrel 3102 eurotest

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited by a moderator:
So how does the VAT code work then?
If the customer is Vat registered in their own country then we zero the Vat here and they pay it there.

If they are not registered then it becomes more complicated, in essence you can send a certain amount of zero Vat invoices but only to a certain value to each country, this value can change fron destination to destination.

This applies to EU only, easy really (not)

Hey Megger Mark,

I assumed you worked for Megger based on your forum username but on the basis that you are offering to sell Fluke and Metrel products I guess not.

What's the deal?

Hey Megger Mark,I assumed you worked for Megger based on your forum username but on the basis that you are offering to sell Fluke and Metrel products I guess not.

What's the deal?
He sells them all, see his site linked in his signature.

If your name's Mark Megger Mark sounds better than Meterel Mark and Fluke Mark sounds wrong!

:D

He sells them all, see his site linked in his signature.If your name's Mark Megger Mark sounds better than Meterel Mark and Fluke Mark sounds wrong!

:D
He would have to be a Freddie to promote Fluke.

How did I miss this one:C

I'm just glad my name's not orange ROTFWL

Quite right though guys i stock and sell all brands and not only the well known ones!!

We are always looking to add new and different ranges to the web site even if it fails to rhyme with my name:slap