O/topic - BREAKDOWN RECOVERY.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a non runner mate (ECU). Just won it - paid more than I had hoped for it. :_|

Can you think of the one that you used please apache?

fickinell, if it drives I'll get the train down and do it, be a jolly out for me, you got any beer in the house ???
So would I steps. :|

It's a non runner mate (ECU). Just won it - paid more than I had hoped for it. :_| Can you think of the one that you used please apache?
I found him through ebay but dealt privately and paid cash. I had a recipt but can't find it

Sorry

Oh - Just had another quote through from a recovery company.

wouldn't it be cheaper to buy abar on ebay lots of old AA abars on there were now using vrs,what car is it and i will let you know if it will abar im me daryl:D

When you get car let me know simptoms and we will see if its ecu very rare for ecu to packup usualy wiring fault;) be ok ifi could spell symptoms

Thanks Daryl.

The guy took it to his local Auto Spark, who put it on a machine and diagnosed the ECU is U/S.

Had more quotes Today - Was happy with two of them - Even happier with the third one. :D

If all goes well - I will add them to te links section as well as telling you guys via this thread.

When you get car i will talk you through diagnoses simple checks on power and neutral supplies 5v at sensors and 12v at actuators (AA patrol for 11 years)

I noticed that you and several other were only able to view Links. So I have changed it so that you can see pictures..

If there is anyone who can only see Photobucket links in my Sigature - let me know so I can sort it out for you. (PM me).

When you get car i will talk you through diagnoses simple checks on power and neutral supplies 5v at sensors and 12v at actuators (AA patrol for 11 years)
bl00dy hell!!! :eek: :O:O

thats a long wait at the side of the road for them to come and fix you! ]:) ] :)

:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

Latest posts