O/topic - BREAKDOWN RECOVERY.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Guys,Does anyone know anyone who has a recovery truck/trailer that can a Cash job for me?

I need an MPV picked up from Swindon (Wilts) and delivered to Neath (S.Wales).

Come on - you must know someone?
I know someone with a TRAILER............:pBlushing] :)

But its hasn't got the "RECOVERY TRUCK" bit attached to it! :_| :_| :_| :_|Guiness Drink

54 55 56 57 58 59 60 Youre under:^OYes works a treat;)
when I click my fingers....

you will think you are Apache,

and you will be brave enough to....

Push Slipshods barrow over...

Leave the gate open at Steptoe's yard...

Drink KME's beer...

Make a bacon sarnie out of Theory's pigs...

Put a horses head on the DON's pillow...

Export an earth...

Eat all of Admins Twix's...

Unhitch Spec Loc's Trailer!!! :_| :_| :_|

erm????

second thoughts.... after all..

NO I wont click my fingers..... :p

you can stay asleep!!! ; \

Thanks for that M107.

Apparently - it is on it's way down the M4 corridor, as we speak (well - Type, actually).

:D

Thanks for that M107.Apparently - it is on it's way down the M4 corridor, as we speak (well - Type, actually).

I will go and pick up the M4 toys left lying around the M4 corridor.... :)

and the M4 telephone stool.. is sticking out a bit by the bottom of the M4 stairs! ; \

Better move them shoes away from the M4 front door at the end of the M4 corridor as well!

we don't want any accident with persons tripping up whilst travelling down the M4 corridor do we! :D :pBlushingGuiness Drink

Well Guys, It was delivered about 16:30 hrs. Safe and well.

Dellvered by Trevor Jones (Propietor) who's a top Man.

He was saying that his Son is hoping to start training as a spark. I have given him the fiorum web address to pass onto him.

If anyone requires a vehicle colleted/delivered then I can recommend T Jones Haulage

Before you ask, I have no shares in the company and he is not sponsoring us. I just believe that if you have a good service at a good price, It should be recommended.

Well Guys, It was delivered about 16:30 hrs. Safe and well.Dellvered by Trevor Jones (Propietor) who's a top Man.

He was saying that his Son is hoping to start training as a spark. I have given him the fiorum web address to pass onto him.

If anyone requires a vehicle colleted/delivered then I can recommend T Jones Haulage

Before you ask, I have no shares in the company and he is not sponsoring us. I just believe that if you have a good service at a good price, It should be recommended.
do ya reckon he could pick up a motorbike for me? PrayPrayPray

thats what Im needing shipped from NI, and why it'll be a ball ache to split into smaller parcels.!!! :eek: :O

well remove both wheels, and the exhaust, and engine, put it in the crusher and youll be sorted :^O

do ya reckon he could pick up a motorbike for me? PrayPrayPraythats what Im needing shipped from NI, and why it'll be a ball ache to split into smaller parcels.!!! :eek: :O
Well funnily enough - He showed one that he had on Today (Motorbike) and said that it is to be shipped to Ireland on Wednesday. So I know he does do them and that he is cheap too.

Email him and ask him for a quote. Give him the link to this thread so that he'll know what you are on about. He will even deliver it to you too.

Let me know if you decide to email him for a quote (PM).

Absolutely brilliant Specs.

may I borrow the first book and if I get stuck on some words like "said" - and I phone you and spell them out to you, can you tell me what they are?

Absolutely brilliant Specs.may I borrow the first book and if I get stuck on some words like "said" - and I phone you and spell them out to you, can you tell me what they are?

Don't you just luv my red jumper on that photoi!!!

Note how clean my hands are?

Obviously not started work yet! :)

Don't you just luv my red jumper on that photoi!!!Note how clean my hands are?

Obviously not started work yet! :)
Are they still that clean, Specs?

Hi Guys...

...UPDATE:

I have just had an Auto Elctrician out (On his way home)...

He plugged three (3) different machines in and NOT one could comunicate with the ECU.

The clicking in the 3 places (Relay next to the ECU, the R7 relay in the FuseBox and the Petrol pump) were still clicking all the time (a few clicks wer still active with the ignition off and keys removed).

Even though I charged the battery, it was flat -- and hearing the clicking intermittently after it was switched off with keys removed, I assume that this is what is draining the battery?

We have ruled out the Relay (next to the ECU) because I swapped it over for him - using the one from my Ulysse that we are currently using.

There is petrol getting pumped through as I can see it coming out of the top of the rubber pipe where it enters the copper? tubing to the engine.

Any ideas as to what this may be please?

He is talking about (If I want him to), coming out and spending the day on it, to "Pin" the ECU etc because he needs a good look at it manually as the ECU is not letting himput a machine on it. :_|

Your help is appreciated.

It's getting it there though. :( I would opt for the "Recovery truck" option. (cost depending).

To be honest - out of the list that he had on his lappy and the other two handheld pods - Mine (Magneti Marelli IAW 08P-22 If I remember correctly) was not an option on there.

do ya reckon he could pick up a motorbike for me? PrayPrayPraythats what Im needing shipped from NI, and why it'll be a ball ache to split into smaller parcels.!!! :eek: :O
it would probably cheaper to fly to belfast, collect the bike, and drive it back via the ferry crosing.

Macca

Guiness Drink