Pricing

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would it not be quicker and easier to use SWA.... Did one a few years ago, very hot in pens and the bloody things drop dead if they become too stressed Pray

I totally agree with you and explained this to the customer.They said that the lights are only used for about 5 mins a day just to check the pigs.

They have already got the fittings (the previous electrician got them).
And what happened to the previous spark??? Tread with care both literally and metaphorically. Pigs do bite, and what a pain in rear to work with under your feet. I would price for the job being alround difficult and hence very slow - otherwise you will probably find you've shot yourself in the foot.

Would it not be quicker and easier to use SWA.... Did one a few years ago, very hot in pens and the bloody things drop dead if they become too stressed Pray
Never mine it being hot, you ever driven past a pig farm with the window down. :_|

don't know if there are any nasties that you could get from pigs... Apache??
Don't know how I never spotted this thread yesterday!

God I hate pigs. Big pigs evil things and they do bite. If there are mothers with young they get maternal and potentially aggressive. I did a placement on a pig farm and every member of staff who worked there had been hospitalised by a pig! Have you not seen 'Silence of the Lambs'? Good way to get rid of a body.

The smell doesn't wash off - they stink.

There's a few things you can catch but the smell and chance of getting bitten far, far worse.

You have my sympathies.

Don't know how I never spotted this thread yesterday!God I hate pigs. Big pigs evil things and they do bite. If there are mothers with young they get maternal and potentially aggressive. I did a placement on a pig farm and every member of staff who worked there had been hospitalised by a pig! Have you not seen 'Silence of the Lambs'? Good way to get rid of a body.

The smell doesn't wash off - they stink.

There's a few things you can catch but the smell and chance of getting bitten far, far worse.

You have my sympathies.
hmmmmmm! ?:| ? :| ?:| ? :| ?:|

and I thought Patchy didn't like CATS!....

so what is it then "Mr Chameleon animal hater".......

Pigs?

Cats?

Cats OR Pigs.....

cant have both...

Pig

Cat?

Cat? Pig? Cat? Pig???? ?:| :( :eek: ] :) ]:)

SL I was talking today at work, and there are very few animals that I actually like!

Like:

cows, sometimes sheep, my own ponies, my own dog, hedgehogs & guinea pigs ;) .

Dislike:

Everything else

Vets don't need to like animals - we spend most of our time poking, prodding, stabbing with needles and digitally sodomising them! :D

SL I was talking today at work, and there are very few animals that I actually like!Like:

cows, sometimes sheep, my own ponies, my own dog, hedgehogs & guinea pigs ;) .

Dislike:

Everything else

Vets don't need to like animals - we spend most of our time poking, prodding, stabbing with needles and digitally sodomising them! :D
:x :x:x:x:x:x:x:x:x

Latest posts