Todays work!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well Well Well Lads and Lassies :^O look what i had to do today

change a lamp 35ft ish high :eek:

Image032.jpg

Image033.jpg

Image034.jpg

then put a new submains into to the kitchen fuseboard as it was orignally in 6mm extended in 10mm on a 50 amp mcb :eek:

look ;)

Image028.jpg

Image027.jpg

Image029.jpg

Image030.jpg

then i thought id better say my prayers :^O

Image031.jpg

:^O :^O:^O:^OPray

it didnt bother me as i abseil for chairyt and rock climb indoors in brum, so as long as im safe up there it doesnt bother me and i was harnessed to that large beam anyway :)

I had a nasty fall from such an height about 15 years ago, I was known after as the stuntman, but that was only after I fell into an open service pit :)

I walked away brused but unhurt, people have died from lower falls.

We`ve just rewired the lighting in a church used to be 8ft fluorescents running down the side, now 150w M/H floods lighting the main church area with 70w and 150w projectors lighting the stained glass windows. Look`s absolutely fantastic (and picked up work off parishioners as a result)

:D

I had a nasty fall from such an height about 15 years ago, I was known after as the stuntman, but that was only after I fell into an open service pit :) I walked away brused but unhurt, people have died from lower falls.
I remember something about the fact that most injuries as a result of a fall from height are from < 3'