Told one of my jobs was non-compliant & I had ripped off my customer

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still relying on 1 main switch & 1 supply to the board, seen plenty of faults that had taken out the service head fuse but nothing inside, so its how far do you go...

Not rocket science  is it ...looking at one of  SBS Dave's boards 

View attachment 9166
I feel so sorry for that neutral bar. There it is, all dressed up, ready for the big day... sees the cpcs going in, thinks, "Here we go!" then... nothing. Realises it's the fag tray on a motorbike, the chocolate teapot, the number 9 on a microwave keypad.

Poor neutral bar :(

I refuse to develop feelings towards redundant neutral bars  :(      You'll be opening a home for them next ...or perhaps in the 18 th edition  we will be prompted to remove them  & take them home with us . 

I feel so sorry for that neutral bar. There it is, all dressed up, ready for the big day... sees the cpcs going in, thinks, "Here we go!" then... nothing. Realises it's the fag tray on a motorbike, the chocolate teapot, the number 9 on a microwave keypad.

Poor neutral bar :(

I think you missed the 'fart in a colander' off that list?

Doc H 

The neutral bar could be reclassified as a spare screw holder for the Earth bar, granted some relabelling will be required.😀

Can't remember if SBS Daves terminal screws are made of cheese (probably not)  but I know that most manufacturers could do with a spare screw or ten! :lol:

WTFudge is the point of a torque driver if you can shear half the head off @ 2Nm...

HMMMM

not sure I agree,

Hi-Int boards are 100% compliant, as long as all the circuits are on the HI-int part and are using DP RCBOs,  :innocent

so whats the problem,,,?
Good point!

strange how nobody, as yet, has asked why dual RCD boards are "(purely in my own personal, but correct, opinion ) not fully  compliant...so in effect NON compliant, :putthekettleon :popcorn :Stir: