van racking

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paul b b

Reaction score
been a couple of threads on this before but seems quiet in here tonight so here goes.....

have a fiat scudo and want to put some sort of racking on oneside for cable and a few boxes etc...

just looking for a few pointers on what to include. was thinking of a bit of soil pipe to stand long drills, cable rods in etc... anything else i should do?

whatever you do, make it so you can easily alter it - may have been a good idea when you built it, but you will probably want to change something after a few weeks

I think the Bott system is superior but also has a premium price. I got my Bott racking for my VW transporter off ebay at an excellent price of

paul, I was thinking this very same thing this evening when I was loading up to come home,

I'll post a pic up tomorrow, I have an old style scudo, Y reg.

Who needs racking

2012-03-10144233.jpg

mines got 285thou on the clock lol still ok touch wood.

was cleaning rubbish out of it tonight and am sick of stuff rolling about.

seen yours rev, great idea, troube is what ever i put in i need to take it out from time to time when i do work for the wife

Have to build something in the Berlingo to keep my steps accessable but out the way(not easy inside a berlingo) but not planning to put up with it much longer going to upgrade to a new shape dispatch/expert/scudo or if that idea fails a vivaro/traffic later in the year. Then ill rack them out properly.