1st come - 1st served freebies available - be quick!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unless you've got prescription varifocal sunglasses for old gits I'd like a beanie if there is one left!

As I'm posting late I suspect I'll get something approaching my glasses request - very f***all!

Thanks for thinking of us - brilliant!

damn. I was reading the threads last night so was prepared for this thread, but have been grafting all day and missed it! Was going to say sunglasses please as before, but seeing as they've gone..

can I have a beanie please?

Last edited by a moderator:
IM guna throw a spanner in the works now : i have 1 pair of CK Magma Sunglasses that i got at the Elex show in manchester, and as both me and streetlighter both wear glasses, we can not wear these.

1st to comment can have these, as long as they can inbox me their addy and i shall post them 1st thing in the morning!

1........... GO!!!!

hahah steps, there plenty of them full stop at the moment, the car park near mine n streetys house is like a swimming pool, keep expecting the car & van to float by!

Sunglasses still up for grabs .......

hahah steps, there plenty of them full stop at the moment, the car park near mine n streetys house is like a swimming pool, keep expecting the car & van to float by!Sunglasses still up for grabs .......
Have they gone Mrs S?