1st come - 1st served freebies available - be quick!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks CK got my beanie today..........& was used due to rain.

Glad I didnt go for sungoggles

Last edited by a moderator:
And my glasses too - Ta very muchly; they`re very good. Exceptional timing, `cos it`s been bright as a fart down here today :Applaud :Salute :worship

:grouphug

B-) B-) B-) B-)

KME

edit: I`d like to thank all those people who have taken the time to say :" Got mine, thanks". If I was CK, I`d feel really good about you all right now. :Applaud

Last edited by a moderator:
I have given likes to all those who have reported back to the forum, it is nice to see that so many of you have given a reply, far too often we never get any updates from posters.

I hope you all now think of CK tools when you need to purchase I know I will.

I have given likes to all those who have reported back to the forum, it is nice to see that so many of you have given a reply, far too often we never get any updates from posters.I hope you all now think of CK tools when you need to purchase I know I will.
my new CK ratchet crimpers also arrived on thursday... they now live in the toolbag along with all the other CK screwdrivers

Beanie came yesterday, donated it to mr street lighter :) looks better on his noggin then mine! Much appreciated CK

Shades arrived yesterday.[many thanks]...took them for a test 'pose' today...walking on the beach with daughter and 2 grandaughters. I/we drew many glances from the other walkers...or it could have been my 2 year grandaughter wearing suede Ugg type boots, stripey wooly tights, pink net tutu and a T shirt with a tutu wearing rabbit on it

Well, thanks to you all for being so appreciative.

If you can't come down to Sandown to see us at Elex, We will do it all again (if we have anything left)

Latest posts