An idea for banker's bonuses

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pyro

Reaction score
Watching the BBC 6 o'clock news tonight, there was a lot of coverage of the Cumbria floods and Cockermouth was the featured town. A local town representative estimated that anything up to

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley Ah wonderful sentiments Pyro M8, I appreciate them , but you'll be saying next that perhaps our MPs could send some of their fiddled expenses up there.

I did tell you when you first arrived on Earth that we are divided into two tribes , The Haves and The HaveNots . The former get steadily richer while the latter get steadily poorer, this is the way it is, always was and always will be.

May I suggest , with the greatest respect, ;) that when your craft is repaired , you return to your own planet and leave us to continue destroying this one . :eek: :O

I like the sound of this, could put the work out to the struggling small business'

only an hour from me, I'm sure I could price for it.

I like the sound of this, could put the work out to the struggling small business' only an hour from me, I'm sure I could price for it.
It's nearly two hours since the bridges fell down................

:coat

Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley Ah wonderful sentiments Pyro M8, I appreciate them , but you'll be saying next that perhaps our MPs could send some of their fiddled expenses up there.I did tell you when you first arrived on Earth that we are divided into two tribes , The Haves and The HaveNots . The former get steadily richer while the latter get steadily poorer, this is the way it is, always was and always will be.

May I suggest , with the greatest respect, ;) that when your craft is repaired , you return to your own planet and leave us to continue destroying this one . :eek: :O
Good idea about the MP's expensesX(, a subject that has probably caused more public anger than that other bunch of bankers.

Numerous of the powerful inhabitants of Planet Earth are a real disappointment. Although there are constant reminders all around, in the face of troubles, it is sometimes possible to overlook the actual nature of Humans and hope for a kinder nature to emergePray, if even for a short time. Planet Pyro;), located at 17

Good idea but if you suggested this to them I think the reply would be a two fingered salute from them.

With the state of the economy and the government bailing out the banks the first stipulation when giving the banks OUR money was that NO bonuses are to be paid to anyone in the bank.

Latest posts