Elex Harrogate - 11/12 march

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like you'll be there on your own Andy :^O

I've looked at those, but they're all a bit of a trek for me. Are they worth going to then???

Exeter in April for me. I did Sandown park last year as my mum is in the area and it was really useful, certainly for me as a newbie.

Sorry fella, Donnington or NEC for me. Anything else is just not worth the travelling. Not been to one of these for years though.

I went to Harrogate last year and its a good show but a bit too far for me for what it is.

I'll be waiting for the Coventry one and hopefully I'll have more dosh available by then.

I'll be going probably on the 11th. so there will be 2 of us there for the plastic bacon rolls ROTFWL

Sorry fella, Donnington or NEC for me. Anything else is just not worth the travelling. Not been to one of these for years though.
I don't think Donnington will be hosting anything this year unless they get a buyer for the lease to the Park, which as far as I know is still not sorted :( its only 2 miles down the road for me :_|

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/leicestershire/8429932.stm

Latest posts