Napit How long?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipSparks

Reaction score
Hi peeps,

I've recently applied for the Napit competent persons scheme, have payed extra 4 the fast application process and completed my on site assessment, it says on the website 2weeks but has already taken around 6-7 weeks from initial application. I then called Napit and there telling me that it could take up to a further 8weeks to receive my membership number and bumper pack required to submit jobs to building control.

I didnt pay for fast track but mine took about 6-8 weeks have u had your assessment yet

Yes assessment completed about 2weeks ago, I'm gonna call them up and demand a refund for the fast track it's a joke. Starting to wish that I'd payed the extra for NIC now, I just thought that the price was fair for the full scope.

The fast track was for the assessment weren't it I had my pack within about 2 weeks after the assessment they told me the photo machine had broke when I phoned

You maybe right about the fast track for assessment not sure. But even still, it took about 5-6 weeks to get my assessment so should be able to get a refund.

If you phone them they will give you a password for the website, then you can notify to your hearts content.

The pack only has a van sticker, i.d badge and a welcome letter if I remember correctly. Oh and it comes in a free bag!!!!!!! Woop woop!

Matt

Will try to ring them again tomorrow, they told me that the information had not been processed so membership details were not available yet perhaps they will be on the system now. Thanks..

Don't forget the cheapo pen

Tbh I like the bag I find it very handy for my regs osg etc and all my blank Certs keeps them neat