OK, who's nicked them??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also have a very early pair of these.

E/L WIRE STRIPPER AND CRIMPER PA1851/8HD - Buck & Hickman

Zee if you are questioning the Weidmullers in my link, no they will not strip the outer of T&E!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:34 ----------

Depends on the beer co efficient and the resistance this may cause in memory circuits lol
2 down!

I also have a very early pair of these.E/L WIRE STRIPPER AND CRIMPER PA1851/8HD - Buck & Hickman

Zee if you are questioning the Weidmullers in my link, no they will not strip the outer of T&E!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was made at 18:34 ----------

2 down!
Ive got a really ancient set similar to that SW,

NOT elliot lucas though, I could never get on with the feel of EL pliers etc,the little dimply bits always felt funny to me, thats why Ive always used Knipex,

but Im not so keen on the grips on them either now since they changed to the 2tone handles. :|

OMG!!! Must be the cleanest toolbox in the world !!! :Salute
Those tools are cleaner than the ones you buy brand new!!!

Patch has probably put them through an ultrasonic cleaner, washer/disinfecter and then got one of his nurses to vigorously rub them clean until nice and shiny!

Only then are they allowed back in the box :slap

Yeah takes the mick. Also noticed my voltage / continuity tester gone. Not used that for a couple of weeks either. Grrrr. Hate it. I have a unistripper (same as the one shown but yellow) they're not bad for sensors but prefered my sideys for the panels. See how I get on, I can see myself down shop spending 20 quid on some new snips tomoz.
Well, Meggar Mark quoted a stella price for a nice new Voltage/Continuity Tester. Phoned them up today and was 'Processed' :Blushing by Meggar Mike. Thanks alot chaps, Very friendly service. Sorry if I wasn't very talkative on the phone Mike. I'm currently struggling a bit with anxiety and I'm finding it hard chatting to new people. Something I need to overcome. I tend to slur my words or repeat myself (no idea if I did lol), it took me all morning to muster the balls to ring. Sounds silly I know, but hey.

Thanks again...GuinnessGuinness

My ck combi cutters have gone missing from last week and I cant even blame any other trades as they all went home before me!

Only thing I can think of is I left them under the floor boards (fingers crossed) so will find out friday when back to finish this job.

As for Patch,....well I 'm very disappointed, I thought as well as great money as a vet, that nurses were also a perk of the job ;)

Latest posts