Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello i am a trainee electrician at college this forum keeps in touch with whats going on in the rest off the world thanks

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:45 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:40 ----------

Thanks!

Hi there.

A "ex electrician" because I am now retired, and I must say the way the industry has changed over the years I'm now glad to be out of it.

Hello!

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 13:11 ---------- Previous post was made at 13:11 ----------

Good to be here

Welcome to the forum Guys,

It's good to have you all on-board. :D

Hi i'm andyc, i'm a floodlighting engineer, which really means were 3 phase sparks that climb and dig holes... :)

I'm on the C&G electrical installation course at level 2 about to do the last two level 2 multiple choice exams tomorrow (30.06.11).

If anyone would like to share some of the areas that came up please do!!

i'm revising star / delta, capacitance, inductance, transformers and health and safety.

Hi I'm Talib studying City & Guilds Level 3 every time i search the web this site has the most info so i decided to join :)

Hi my name is Ken , anold spark from the days of ETPU machine tool and installation qualifed and experianced oh also PAT test qualifed ,after doing the 16th edition perhaps I should do the 17th now.Or maybe noty leave it to the youngsters to earn a fantastic amount now.

Excellent choice, Talib.

Welcome to the forum, it's good to have you on-board. :)

Hello all,

Just joined the forum and thought I would introduce myself.

After many years of being a diligent DIYer (sorry) I have recently started along the path to gaining some credible qualifications.

Have already completed a Foundation D I course and gained (EAL VRQ L2) from Builder Training Centre.

Have C & G 2382 next week and am planning some jobs to get Self-Cert Scheme approved (I know, I know).

Once the 2382 is done, I'm planning to go on to 2391 and from there.......we'll see.........

Loving the learning and very happy that I found this forum - clearly many knowledgeable members and many years of experience.

looking forward to contributing also as my knowledge grows.

Cheers,

Ian.

Hi i'm Candyspark - yes a female (nearly qualified) spark

I came across the site a couple of months ago and wish I had found it sooner - signed up with T4TS - need I say anymore!

I have completed all bar C&G 2330 205 & 206 and 2392 all of which I sit in a couple of weeks.

Have found some of the discussions really helpful and amusing - thks to all

Hi folks, I am new to the forum. I have reviewed some posts on a few topics of interest and see them to be very helpful. I can see loads of active and positive responses to questions and often very helpful ideas. I look forward to sharing the same.

Nick

Welcome to the forum Nick and candy.

Candy are you going Atl in southampton? If so mariners house is a good b and b to stay at. Really friendly . T4ts say no more ffs what a joke they are.

Hello been an electrician too many years ,and still new things come along ,still learning new ideas

HI, Im half way through level 2 just passed the science exam and will find this forum very usefull I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts